Summer hours begin June 26, 2017.
Fall Hours begin August 28, 2017.
- Scheduling for the Fall begins August 15, 2017
Insurance and Payment
To ensure a positive experience we offer several payment options:
In-Network Insurance Plans:
Aetna Cigna Anthem/BlueCross-BlueShield HealthyCT Connecticare United Healthcare Oxford
CTLC now accepts HUSKY.
Please be advised that although our billing staff may verify benefits with your insurance company before your initial appointment, this is never a guarantee of payment. Some or all of the services provided in your treatment may be considered “not covered” for your particular plan. It is your responsibility to know and understand your own insurance plan coverage and benefits. Any charges not covered by your insurance, or applied to your deductible, are your responsibility. The contract for your coverage is between you and your insurance company, therefore, we do not enter into disputes with your carrier over your claim for benefits.
1. Insurance Plans: In-Network Coverage (CTLC is a participating provider)
As a courtesy to our patients we will process your claim with your insurance carrier for your therapy treatments. CTLC is an in-network participating provider for Aetna, Anthem/ BlueCross-BlueShield, Connecticare, Cigna, HealthyCT, United Healthcare, and HUSKY. Any copayments, coinsurance or any amount applied to your deductible will be payable to CTLC at the time of service.
2. Insurance Plans: Out-of-Network (CTLC is not a participating provider for any insurance not listed above.)
We will submit your therapy charges to your insurance company only if you have out-of-network coverage. If not you do not have out-of-net coverage, we will supply you with any documentation needed for you to submit proof of your paid account to your insurance company.
3. Private Agency/School Contract: Please call the office for specific pricing and to set up a contract.
4. Private Pay: If you are paying privately and not going through your insurance company, please call the office for specific pricing. We can arrange payment plans only under this payment option.
5. We can accept personal checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Appointments can be made for any service by calling 203-908-4433.
Please visit us at our conveniently located office and experience the specialized care we provide for children and families in Fairfield County. Our licensed and professional staff members are knowledgeable in current techniques and educational trends, and deliver leading therapy and educational services.